So I know that many people have taken time, or have been given time off during the holidays. For me, any time that I take, I wanna relax. I am more of a reader but I do love when I can find a good show to binge. I know…binging can be so bad! Your diet goes out of the window and you do not get much done. It’s the holidays!! We can act up just a little…right?
Anyway, like I said, I am more of a reader but I have found a few TV shows that I have grown to love. If I watch Tv, I am usually stuck on Food Network or HGTV. but here are some of my new loves…
- The Mandalorian. This is a live-action Star Wars series that is centered around a bounty hunter who is sent to obtain a very important asset. There are 8 episodes and you can watch Season 1 on Disney+
- Why Women Kill. This one is like a soapy dramedy with three married women living in three different decades, each of them dealt with infidelity in their relationships. You can watch this one on CBS All Acess.
- Evil on CBS. This show is about a psychologist, a contractor, and a priest-in-training that get together to investigate the supernatural occurrences that continue to happen. They are trying to figure out if there are really “otherworldly” things happening. You can watch it for free on CBS.com
- Undone. This dramedy follows a girl named Alma who is searching for the truth about her father’s death after she was the survivor of a near-fatal car accident. There are 8 episodes in Season 1 and you can watch it on Amazon Prime.
- Watchmen. This drama is set in an alternate reality where superheroes are not allowed, though some are still present and acting as vigilantes. One of my favorite actresses is Regina King so I had to try this one out. She plays an ex-cop who experiences a tragic event that turns her life upside down. Season 1 for this one is now streaming on HBO GO or HBO NOW.
I do occasionally watch a couple of others but right now, these are my favs. I am going to be doing less binging in the coming year to give more time to my passions. The word binging by definition means indulging in an activity to excess. Excess means that it is too much! Maybe I will reduce it to one show…and more books!
What TV shows are you now binging on? let’s share!